What You Should Know About Giving Chemical Peels as Gifts for Christmas
Whether you are looking for the perfect gift for a loved one or for yourself this holiday season, our team here at Dermalure has something for you that will make heads turn. Our at-home Chemical Peels are great gift options if you are looking for something that has the potential to really improve the quality of someone’s life. Our peels deeply exfoliate skin and beautifully lift away the dry, damaged top layers on your face to reveal the younger and healthier skin underneath. We have a number of different types of peels for you to choose from. We are more than happy to help you figure out which of our products is best for the skin type and/or skin conditions the recipient is experiencing!
Why Is A Chemical Peel A Great Choice?
As described with an earlier blog about skin care in cold temperatures, due to the coming winter, many climates are experiencing colder and drier weather conditions. Hot air is more capable of holding water than cold air is, so as temperatures drop this winter, the humidity that helps to naturally moisturize our skin is decreasing as well. This change in weather may leave skin feeling and looking dry, flaky, or damaged. This is one reason why wintertime is a great time to acquire chemical peels! Rejuvenate the skin of yourself or a loved one to reveal the beautiful, healthy and young skin that lies beneath the troublesome outer layers. These peels can be used conveniently at home and if used correctly, can really transform a face.
At-Home Chemical Peel Options
The following is a list of some, but not all of the chemical peel options we have to offer:
- AHA/BHA Acne Peels: These are the mildest forms of chemical peel formulas and produce light peels. They can be used for exfoliation, and can clear breakouts, minimize fine lines, and brighten complexion.
- Glycolic Acid Peels: This type of peel has become one of the most requested and purchased peel, and works well in removing dead skin cells and thickening the living epidermis. This peel can help even out colored areas such as pimples and pigment spots, and has various strength levels ranging from beginner peels to advanced, so a wide variety of people with different skin types can find what is perfect for them!
- Hybrid Peels: Our hybrid peels are great starter peels for people just beginning to use our products, and work well to exfoliate dead skin cells and leave you with a fresh, youthful appearance.
- Jessner Peels: These peels have been in use for more than 100 years and work well to dry out active acne, dislodge blackheads, reduce light wrinkling, and improve overall appearance and health of sun-damaged, acne-prone, or aging skin.
- Lactic Acid Peels: Lactic Acid peels are desirable because lactic acid is naturally produced in nearly all living forms of life. These peels work well in firming skin, and promoting the growth of healthy and full skin cells.
Purchase the Perfect Holiday Gift Today
What is better than a gift that someone will actually be inclined to use on a regular basis? Our chemical peels are bound to leave their recipients with healthier, happier skin, and a bigger smile to match. If you have any questions or would like to get ahead on your holiday shopping, please feel free to visit our website or call us at (877) 336-4652 today. We look forward to helping improve your skin and quality of life!