What’s Inside Dermalure’s AHA/BHA Acne Peel?
Our very popular AHA/BHA Ane Peel contains maximum strength salicylic acid 5%, a BHA (beta hydroxy acid) to clear up acne blemishes, and eliminate the formation of new blackheads and blemishes while helping to minimize pore size. AND, it adds a potent 5% glycolic acid complex, an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid), retinyl palmitate, licorice, arnica & aloe help regulate healthy cell turnover. In addition, you’ll find 5% lactic acid which will exfoliate the epidermis and promote the growth of healthy, full and firm skin. Fragrance-free.
Benefits of Our AHA/BHA Acne Peel
The benefits of Dermalure’s combination alpha and beta hydroxy acid peel are numerous, including:
- Removes dead cells on the surface of the skin, leaving it smooth and rejuvenated
- Unclog pores, clearing breakouts and combatting acne
- Improves fine wrinkles, combatting aging and scarring
- Brightens your complexion
- Beneficial for hyper-pigmentation, keratosis pilaris and melasma
- Helps with inflammation
- Gentler on the skin than physical exfoliation
Call The Dermalure Professionals
Dermalure is the premier at-home distributor of chemical peels and beauty products. Our skincare experts are standing by to answer all of your questions and guide you in selecting the best products for your skin. Give us a call at (877) 336-4652 or reach out to us using our convenient online messaging form. We will explain how each of our products can work to create acne-free, youthful-looking skin that will give you confidence and make you feel beautiful again.