RED CARPET PEEL (Potent Plus) + Prep Solution
Use this product on experienced patients and those with non-sensitive skin
*IMPORTANT NOTE: POTENT PLUS is NOT a starting point. Patients interested in using RED CARPET PEEL POTENT PLUS are required to complete a series of RED CARPET PEELS before stepping up to POTENT PLUS. A test patch application is also a pre-application requirement, and this also applies to prior RED CARPET PEEL users.
What are the advantages of RED CARPET PEEL vs. currently available products?
- Ideal for skin rejuvenation of face, neck and hands
- Allows depth control and customization for each individual patient
- Indicated for all skin types with photodamage, acne, scarring and hyper-pigmentation
- Built-in topical anesthetics designed to provide a comfortable and pain-free procedure
- Balanced combination of ingredients provide a uniform, consistent and predictable peel
- Most cost effective chemical resurfacing system on the market, at less than $15 per patient