Chemical Peels Safe To Use
If you’re new to the world of skincare, the thought of putting any kind of acid on your face may be disconcerting. However, the combination of acids used in our Hybrid Peel are safely applied and are effective treatment for skin care issues.
- Lactic Acid. Lactic acid, found in milk, is a one of a group of naturally occurring carboxylic acids called Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). These acids are also found in other foods such as sugar cane (glycolic acid), citrus fruits (citric acid), apples (malic acid), and others. AHA’s stimulate the exfoliation of epidermal cells by interfering with the ionic bonding between these cells. This allows the sloughing off of dull, rough skin and promotes the renewal of new cells. Lactic acid is more gentle and hydrating than other similar acids. Your skin will be softer, smoother, with lightened age spots, decreased blemishes and faded wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid. Salicylic acid is also a naturally occurring substance found in fruits, vegetables, nuts and trees. It’s a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that has keratolytic, anti-acne and anti-inflammatory properties. BHAs are similar to AHAs but are lipid soluble instead of water soluble which makes it better to penetrate into the pores of the skin. Salicylic acid can exfoliate inside your skin pores, loosening any clogs and allowing the oil to flow out. BHAs are also less irritating to the skin than AHAs.
By combining this particular formula of both types of acids, you get the benefits of both. Dermalure has created a home chemical peel that is safe and effective and outperforms peels made for just one specific purpose.
Benefits of Dermalure’s Hybrid Peel
Specifically, the at-home Hybrid chemical peel will exfoliate dead skin cells leaving you with a fresh, youthful appearance. When used over time, the Hybrid Peel will promote the growth of healthy skin and:
- fade age spots
- reduce fine lines
- clear acne scars
- smooth out wrinkles
- diminish sun damage
- lower hyperpigmentation
- even skin tone and texture
- minimize areas of discoloration
- treat acne scars and acne-prone skin
- unclog and reduce appearance of pores
Results will show after only one to two cycles. Using our Complete Accessory Kit or the Pro Accessory Kit will help you heal faster and expedite the natural regeneration of healthy skin in an even and non-irritating way.
For the best results, Dermalure’s Hybrid Peel should be used regularly. Before beginning a monthly or bi-weekly routine, most people conduct 5-6 cycles of Hybrid Peels. As your skin becomes accustomed to the peel, higher concentrations of the acid can be used. Results will be noticeable after only one use, and gradual improvements will appear over successive uses.
Contact Dermalure With Your Chemical Peel Questions
Dermalure offers the most advanced and exceptional skin care products to help solve your aging and repair skin challenges. The at-home Hybrid chemical peel is just one of several different chemical peels that you may choose from. Check out all of our products and please contact us if you have any questions about the Hybrid Peel or any of our skin care products. We are happy to hear from you and explain any details about our products and how to use them at home.